Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ethiopian Jokes : Tekle and The Fedral police.


One day Tekle had a car accident,He was hit by a fedral police, crowd dispersal unit vehicle .His injury was serious enough to take driver to court .

Inside court :

 "Sima ,Didn´t you say, at the scene of the accident, I´m fine?" said the federal.

Tekle responded,

"min?, well I ll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favourite mule fantu into the...."

"I didn´t ask for any details," the federal interrupted

 "Just answer the question."

"Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, I´m fine!"

Tekle said,

 "wey gud, well I had just got fantu into the trailer & I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said,

"Your honour, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told my friends on the scene that he was just fine.
Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue me. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Tekle’s answer & said to the Federal,

 "I´d like to hear what he has to say about his favourite mule fantu."

 Tekle thanked the Judge & proceeded,

 "Ja well as I was saying, I had just loaded fantu, my favourite mule, into the trailer & was driving her down the highway when this huge Fedral Police car & trailer ran the stop sign & smacked my 4x4 bakkie right in the side.

I was thrown into one ditch & fantu was thrown into the other.
I was hurting real bad & didn´t want to move.
However, I could hear old fantu moaning & groaning.
I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.
Shortly after the accident the fedral came on the scene.
He could hear fantu moaning & groaning so he went over to her.
After he looked at her, he took out his gun & shot her between the eyes.
Then the the federal came across the road with his gun in his hand & looked at me. He said,

"Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot her. How are you feeling?"

No comments:

Post a Comment